December 19, 2015

We interrupt your regularly scheduled program…

Real life hadn’t given me much allowance for wargaming activities over last month or so, but somehow I did manage to crank out another model kit. And so, as it is tradition at this blog, I’m taking the opportunity to side-step into the realm of our sister hobby and bore you with pictures om my latest build.

This time around it’s another one of those delightful little kits from Airfix – a Messerschmitt Bf 109E-7/Trop, in its ‘proper’ African livery. I’m quite spiffed with this kit, especially since it’s the first time I worked on a freehand mottled camo with an airbrush and things worked out rather well. Sure, the spots should have been smaller, but I invoke artistic freedom to excuse this slight oversight!

Airfix_ME109E_Trop001Airfix_ME109E_Trop002Airfix_ME109E_Trop003Airfix_ME109E_Trop004Airfix_ME109E_Trop006Airfix_ME109E_Trop007Airfix_ME109E_Trop008

No comments:

Post a Comment